You need to know when something has been added, changed, or updated in the software you depend on. That's why we write release notes detailing the changes in each and every release.
Friday, September 24, 2021
You can now manage processes running on your endpoints without the need to remote control them. Review CPU and memory usage of your individual processes with live, up-to-date details. View running processes, search for specific processes, and terminate processes—all from behind the scenes.
What would process management be without service management? Manage services completely without disrupting your end-users. View running and stopped services, search for a specific service to manage, and start, stop, or restart any service as needed. You can even change the startup type as needed.
Quick management access
Being able to manage processes and services through the app is a great experience, but we didn't stop there. Sometimes these actions need to be done while actively controlling a device, and we've made that easy too. Use the quick access sidebar while remote controlling your endpoints to take decisive action on processes and services without disrupting the end-user.
- Tables have been improved. Sorting data is easier than ever, and the ability to rearrange and resize your columns puts you in control. Curently used in the new processes and services management, expect all tables to receive the same treatment over time.
- The Manage page for a device has been split out to make the various management functions quickly accessible from anywhere on a device's overview page.
- Various performance enchantments made across the app and agent... and no, that's not a typo. +3 stamina to all endpoints. 🧙♂️
- The installation process has been made more robust, preventing failed or half-way installs.
- Fixed an issue where the agent could get in a bad state that blocked program updates.
Get started with Level today.
Don't be left behind, join us on a higher level. Contact us for more information and a demo.